2 AC Controllers With BMS Support, Air Conditioner Controllers, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Proton Power Control, Pune, Maharashtra, India
2AC Controller MODEL: TT-2
MICROCONTROLLERS with their inherent advantages are being increasingly used in the industry. With growing shortage and escalating cost of Electrical Energy, accurate monitoring of Air Conditioner's parameters has become necessary. '2 A/C CONTROLLER is most useful for controlling A/Cs. This instrument is able to maintain Room Temperature with an accuracy of 0.1 Degree Celsius by automatic measurement of Room temperature and accordingly controlling A/C ON/OFF.It also protects Costly Air conditioner from Unhealthy condition's such as over load/under load etc. by automatically cutting off supply to it.
Modbus Compatibility with BMS over RS-485 Electrical Standard
1) Healthy indication for controller.
2) A/C ON indication for each A/C.
3) Alarm indication 2 no’s: AC Alarm, Fire Alarm.
Dimensions: 330 (W) X 220 (H) X 80 (D)
1) 16 X 2 LCD display with backlight.
2) Key keypad for programming.
3) A/C1 ON indication.
4) A/C2 ON indication.
5) Healthy Indication by blinking Green LED.
6) ALARM indication by Red LED.
7) FUN,INC,DEC,ENT keys for parameter setting.
1) Inbuilt Voltage sensing for compressor.
2) Temperature sensing by Accurate Temp. Sensor
3) Fire Alarm sensing.
Terminals : 1) Separate O/Ps for each Compressor.
2) Temperature sensor.
3) Alarm relay o/p.
Alarms/ Protections: 1) Over Voltage protection set point user settable.
2) Under Voltage protection set point user settable.
3) High/low temperature alarm set point user settable.
Complete protection for A/C from unhealthy condition.
All set points programmable from keypad.
Password protection for controller.
16 char X 2 lines LCD display with back light, on controller front panel.
Four key interface for onsite programming.
Separate alarm contacts for A/C fail alarm.
Automatic display of A/C parameters one by one in Run Mode.
Status & Healthy indication by LED on front panel.
Alarm indication by LED on front panel.
Room temperature sensing by precise sensor.
Flexibility in using number of compressors.
Separate outputs for each compressor.
Direct display of actual voltage.
Direct display of actual room temperature.
Automatic Timer mode operation if Room sensor fails.