Single Phase Industrial RO Controllers, IRO 11MP-SP, 1 Phase Industrial RO Control Panels, IRO Controllers For Upto 3000 LPH, Water ATM, Water Dispensing Machines, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Proton Power Control, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Single Phase Industrial RO Controller | IRO 11MP-SP
The Industrial RO control panel provides for very convenient mounting and easy field cable terminations. Removable terminals blocks are
provided for easy terminations. Different sizes of terminals are selected for process and power connections to avoid wrong connections.
The industrial RO control panel is based on state of the art technology processor. It has 6 digital inputs and four outputs. It also has
Conductivity and Flow (pulse type) Sensor inputs.
It can be set for Manual pre-treatment operation or Automatic pre-treatment operation.
On powering the controller it checks for Raw Water Tank (RWT) level and the Treated Water Tank (TWT) level. On receiving signals that the
RWT is not empty and TWT is not full, it starts up the Raw water Pump (RWP). A Low Pressure Switch (LPS) check the pressure developed at
the suction of HPP. On receiving the signal that pressure is developed (LPS) at the suction of High Pressure Pump (HPP), it opens the Flush
(reject) Solenoid valve for a settable time, ensuring slow flush. After this, the HPP is started for a settable time ensuring fast flush. At the end of
this time Flush Solenoid valve is closed and RO is started/operational. The controller continuously checks the pressure (LPS) at the HPP
suction. Should it fall, a message is displayed with an LED indication on the front panel. After a settable delay if this condition prevails, the RO
is shut with a message on the LCD screen. The system can be restarted only with activation of the Start key or Power reset.
If during RO in operation;
- RWT empty signal is received, both the pumps stop immediately with a message on the LCD, and an LED indication for RWP level.
RO can be restarted on activating Start key or Power reset.
- TWT full signal is received, a flush sequence is carried out and then both the pumps stop with a message on the LCD screen and an LED
indication. Once TWT full signal goes off, Slow and Fast flush sequence is initiated and RO starts.
- High Pressure switch (HPS) activation is received, both the pumps stop immediately with a message on the LCD, and an LED indication for
HPS. RO can be restarted on activating Start key or Power reset.
- Conductivity value exceeds set High level, a message is displayed till the time value is between High and Very High Limits set. If the
Conductivity value exceeds the Very High limit set, both the pumps stop immediately with a message on the LCD. RO can be restarted on
activating Start key or Power reset.
- Any electrical faults at RWP and / or HPP such as Overload, Dry Run, Over Voltage, Under Voltage the RO stops after the set trip values and
delays, with relevant fault display on the LCD.
Conductivity value, Voltage, Pump Current and various states are displayed on the LCD screen.
- RWP and HPP can be started through from panel keys. HPP is interlocked with RWP in this mode. The pump motor protection is active in this