Automatic Tank Level Controllers With Starter, Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Proton Power Control, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pump Starter with Automatic Tank Level Control MODEL: Three phase Water level Controller 1 to 7.5(HP)
Provided with inbuilt Starter (3 Phase upto 7.5 HP)
Water Level Controller is a state of the art instrument to control water pumps. It controls your pump as per levels in the overhead and underground water tanks and also guards your pump against power fluctuations(Over and Under Current)(for 3 Phase Pumps). It is a novel solution, ideal for all your water problems. Pump is Switched On when overhead tank is empty. It is Switched Off when either overhead tank is full or underground tank is empty.
Water level controller cum indicator saves water and protects motor and reduces electricity bill. Our Automatic water level controller cum indicator serves 24 hours water supply without letting the overhead tank to become dry.
Display Accuracy:- 1) Voltage 0.25%.
2] Current 0.25%.
Output contact Rating: 18 A at 415 volt Contactor.
Auxiliary Power: No External power is required (Draws power from the voltage signal inputs)
1) Working Temp : 0 to 55 degree C
2) Storage Temp : 10 to 70 degree C
3) Relative humidity: 095 % non-condensive
4) Warm up time : 30 Sec
1) Mounting : Surface mounting.
2) Position : Panel.
3) Enclosure : 275 (W) X 210(H) X 125(D) mm.
4) Terminal : Screw ON Terminals.
5) Display : 7 Segment ,4 digit
1) UV (RED): Under Voltage Fault.
2) OV (RED): Over Voltage Fault.
3) SPP/UB/RP (RED): SPP, Voltage Unbalance& Reverse Phase Fault.
4) UL/CUB (RED): Under Load & Current Unbalance Fault.
5) OL (RED): Over Load Fault.
6) Relay (Green): Supply Healthy (No fault)
Suitable for three phase pumps up to 7.5HP.
No auxiliary power supply required for controller operation. .
Complete protection from electrical unhealthy condition.
All parameters are settable through front key.
LED indications for alarm (fault).
Scrolling display of parameters, one by one in scroll mode.